PATH Data Exchange
October 1, 2018
PDX opens for 2018 Annual Reporting
December 31, 2018
SPC Deadline for Approving All Provider Reports
SPC’s may choose to set a state-specific deadline for providers to submit reports
CSV Upload Process is Live
To upload CSV Data – click on the “Upload HMIS Data” link on the first page of the 2018 Report
Security Training and Certification Requirements
- Certifications will expire 12 months from the date last training was taken
- Users will receive an automated email 7 days prior to expiration
- Updated training and certification submittal process will be posted soon
Security Training and Documentation Requirements
All users of PDX should have completed the SAMHSA Cybersecurity training, as well as the Rules of Behavior Certifications and turned in their signed certifications by January 1, 2018. Any PDX users that did not complete the training by January 1st was locked out of PDX. This training will need to be repeated each year. If you have not completed the training:
- Complete the training by going to this link: https://www.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/fy18-cybersecurityawarenesstraining.pdf Download and save the training to your computer.
When you have completed the training, you MUST do the following in order to be unlocked in PDX.
Complete and sign the Cybersecurity Awareness Training Certificate. Contact your SPC for the Certificate Form or download the form from the PDX Resources tab. Scan and email the signed certification to email@example.com.
- Review, sign and complete the Rules of Behavior form. Contact your SPC for the Rules of Behavior form or download the form from the PDX Resources tab. You will only need to complete this form once. You can either sign this form by hand or use a digital signature to sign. To use a digital signature, please follow the instructions in the attached document. If you used the digital signature, save the document and email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you signed the form by hand, scan the document into your computer and then email the form to email@example.com.
The training should take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
Welcome to the PATH Data Exchange (PDX)!
- This warning banner provides privacy and security notices consistent with applicable federal laws, directives, and other federal guidance for accessing this Government system, which includes (1) this computer network, (2) all computers connected to this network, and (3) all devices and storage media attached to this network or to a computer on this network.
- This system is provided for Government-authorized use only.
- Unauthorized or improper use of this system is prohibited and may result in disciplinary action and/or civil and criminal penalties.
- Personal use of social media and networking sites on this system is limited as to not interfere with official work duties and is subject to monitoring.
By using this system, you understand and consent to the following:
- The Government may monitor, record, and audit your system usage, including usage of personal devices and email systems for official duties or to conduct HHS business. Therefore, you have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communication or data transiting or stored on this system. At any time, and for any lawful Government purpose, the government may monitor, intercept, and search and seize any communication or data transiting or stored on this system.
- Any communication or data transiting or stored on this system may be disclosed or used for any lawful Government purpose.